Senior Oracle Database Administrator
з/п не указана
Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator
- Maintain operational guides and methodology documentation.
- Manage problems and tasks.
- Manage incidents related to database.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis.
- Monitor security patches availability , assess risks and ensure timely deployment of patches.
- Review and approve changes as part of CAB.
- Create maintenance window plan.
- Ensure resources are available for scheduled activities.
- Monitor and plan environment capacity.
- Provide introductory trainings to newcomers.
- Liaison with vendors for issues, bugs, etc.
- Define backup and data retention schemes.
- Work with Customer Support, Professional Services, QA and development teams to resolve application issues.
- Client interface for communications regarding Production Operations.
- Develop automation and monitoring scripts and plugins.
- This position requires being part of a 24×7 on-call support team.
Technical Experience & Requirements:
The Sr. DBA should have 5+ years of experience with the following abilities.
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Understanding principles of TCP/IP, routing, application network traffic balancing and failover.
- Oracle Database deployment and configuration including highly available configurations.
- Oracle Database performance issues analysis and liaising with development on the resolution.
- Scripting languages: SQL, Shell.
- Oracle Database administration skills.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates.
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods.
- Previous experience in automating large scale deployments of applications in a cloud is a plus (Openstack + Ansible).
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL.
- Excellent communication.
- Leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution.
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with Customers.
- Fluent English language as a principal business communication language.
Will be of advantage:
- Telecom- OSS/BSS domain experience.
- Oracle OCP.
- Experience in developing monitoring agents for Nagios and Graphite.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, LATAM, Australia, Japan, etc).
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
We will give you the opportunity to realize your professional ambitions, based on a strong resource base, competence and experience of our company, a world leader.
Ключевые навыкиАнглийский языкORACLEDatabase AdministratorТехническая поддержка
+375 (17) firstname.lastname@example.org