GICSOFT due to the expansion of the scope of work is actively looking for Business Analyst to actively participate in the team!
- Identify the needs of the customer, understand the problem he wants to solve.
- Independently formulate a solution concept.
- Design the concept in the specification with specific requirements for the future product. For this, various business analysis techniques are used - building models of processes and structures, prototypes of the user interface, usage scenarios. At the same time, an accurate estimate of labor costs and work duration is made.
- To detail each requirement in the form of specifications.
- To advise programmers and testers during product development, to discuss controversial issues with the customer.
- The candidate we are looking for will be engaged in the integration of software on the side of English-speaking customers, offering them solutions to their problems by our own forces.
- Good communication skills to work with our partners.
- English b1 + (intermediate spoken).
- The ability to listen and ask the right questions;
- The ability to transform the complex into simple, to state thoughts clearly and clearly;
- Willingness to understand tasks.
- Branches outside Belarus, including USA;
- Really competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions and so much bonuses;
- “Flexible” work schedule;
- Office right near the metro.