Senior Database Administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
iTechArt Group is currently looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join one of our Projects.
Our Customer is one of leading provider of private capital markets software for sourcing, origination and deal management to hundreds of principal investing firms, investment banks, and operating companies worldwide.
The Platform is a Private Equity CRM that offers the finest capabilities to power the deal making process and eliminate the inherent limitations of traditional CRM.
- Dynamically configurable portal with various types of widgets for analytics;
- Query configurator that is used all over the site to query data for widgets, reports, add-ins, emails etc.;
- SSO authentication using SAML standard;
- Third-party integrations for Microsoft Office tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- Public API for client-side integrations;
- A mobile application that has the same look and feel as the main web portal.
Back End Technologies: .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web API/MVC, SAML, Aspose
Front End Technologies: ReactJS, Redux, ECMAScript 6, Sass
Mobile Technologies: iOS/Android, Apache Cordova, React.js/Redux, ECMAScript 6
Infrastructure: Azure, TFS
- MS SQL Server administration
- Database tuning
- Solving SQL database issues
- 4+ years experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Strong knowledge of ANSI SQL, T-SQL
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Possible business trips to USA
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with;
- Сustomers always share future plans and information about new clients;
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Medical care;
- Family care;
- A-class business center in just two minutes' walk from the subway;
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, kitchens, showers, interactive lounge zones on each floor);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate events.