Business Analyst/Project Manager (Implementation Manager)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
GP Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager for managing IT product development (web-applications for automation of Travel business processes).
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience in IT project management and business analysis;
- Understanding of software developing and testing process;
- Experience in IT-product implementation will be a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Willingness to make business trips.
- Negotiating and constantly communicating with project customer;
- Requirements clarification and composing project documentation;
- Setting up and holding meetings (daily status meetings, planning meetings, demo meeting, etc);
- Preparing status and progress reports and presenting reports to customer and management;
- Results tracking; results presentation and defending;
- Training clients & consulting;
- Performing customer satisfaction reviews.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.